Forums » English

Cheaters curl to another dating portal

• 13 posts
    April 27, 2016 4:02 PM CEST

I met an attractive Russian woman. She found me also great, and she wanted me also like to get to know better. Then I got a strange message from her, asking me to log on to the portal of another Love cards because the talks between us would then be easier for them, they would not have any e-mail address and can not use Skype also.
    This raises the question to me why I should do that just!

Of course, I do realize what's going on. One knows such tricks from other dating services. Here it comes to money, it's about rip.

The women are paid by the cheaters agencies, for example, through commissions, so they cause men to sign on to an unknown Love cards. What happens there with their personal data, remains in the dark. Strengthens the contact, the man is motivated to spending money that can, for. Example, his charges while chatting or video chat or even a "cry for help" the woman costs for letters.
    The imagination behind all stuck people is limitless. If later from the money, the expectant relationship usually ends abruptly.

I can only say one thing: Do not be on a. Do not leave the safe room of Candy Dates.
    Stay away from the women who want to attract the man to another, unknown website with regard to convenience.
    Reports Candy Dates such a proposal from the woman.
    Published to warn the letter the woman to another.
    Fraud can be prevented by enlightenment.

I chose these letters the women posting.
    Has anyone similar letters received?

Again: There is no reason to be somewhere to register at the request of women differently when it comes to getting to know and love. I think the Love cards Candy Dates offers indeed all possibilities for it. If women want but you lure to other portals, they come out as dishonest. You are not looking for love, only earning potential.

letter

Lover, and that we was easy to talk to you, please sign up on the social network with automatic translation of messages! English to Russian and vice versa! Please, so that our problem disappears immediately! and there we will be able to be seen with you in my video! And we are close to you! And we can talk a lot of problems in life and to discuss! After registering, please send me your Nick! What I was able to find and write the first post!

• 1 posts
    April 27, 2016 4:05 PM CEST
    The same thing happened with me(((
    • 362 posts
    April 27, 2016 4:25 PM CEST

What was the other meeting portal? What happened to you?

• 116 posts
    May 13, 2016 1:44 PM CEST

I haven't heard about such cheaters women... It's very sad! If it's about video chat, don't register there. It's of course about money, big money!